Agricultural Systems Management
Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Business, Economics & Entrepreneurship
- Arts & Media
- Culture & Language
- Education & Human Development
- English & Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- TAR 203: Voice and Movement for the Actor I
- TAR 262: Improvisation
- TAR 402A: Combat for the Stage
- Film performance
- Television performance
- Theater performance
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.