Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Computer & Information Science
- Engineering & Technology
- Arts & Media
- Communication, Journalism & Public Relations
- Culture & Language
- Education & Human Development
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- ART 265: Design Studio I
- ART 366: Illustration Studio II
- ART 363a: Typography Studio I
- Visual design
- Art direction
- Graphic design
- App and web design
- Motion graphics
- Information graphics
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.