Bachelor of Science
- Law, Policy & Social Justice
- Culture & Language
- Education & Human Development
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy & Religious Studies
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Biological & Biomedical Science
- Psychology & Human Behavior
- Health, Nutrition & Fitness
- PHIL 347: Neuroethics
- PHIL 437: Moral and Social Evolution
- PHIL 439: Decision Theory
- Health care
- Science writing
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.