Bachelor of Music
- Arts & Media
- Culture & Language
- Education & Human Development
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- MUS 397B: Leadership and Instructional Strategies for Marching Band
- MUS 450: Teaching Music in the Elementary School
- MUS 451: Methods and Techniques for Secondary Vocal Music Education
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.