Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Business, Economics & Entrepreneurship
- Arts & Media
- Communication, Journalism & Public Relations
- Culture & Language
- Education & Human Development
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- ART 119: Contemporary Art & Theory
- ARH 202: Survey of Art History II
- ARE 420: Community, Culture and Art Education
- Art teaching
- Art administration
- Community engagement
- Gallery management
- Heritage preservation
- Museum education
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.