Bachelor of Arts
- Law, Policy & Social Justice
- Communication, Journalism & Public Relations
- Culture & Language
- Education & Human Development
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological & Biomedical Science
- Animal & Veterinary Sciences
- Psychology & Human Behavior
- Health, Nutrition & Fitness
- HPS 306: Drugs and Society
- HPS 381: Health Education Intervention Methods
- HPS 387: Health Disparities and Minority Health
B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of fourth-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion of a two-course sequence beyond the second semester of post-secondary language instruction.
3. Completion with a C or higher of a 300- or 400-level language course at the post-secondary level.
4. Completion of one course beyond the third semester in combination with an AP (Advanced Placement) score, IB (International Baccalaureate) score or a CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) score determined by the individual language department.
5. An AP, IB, or CLEP language score determined by individual language departments
6. A minimum of one semester study abroad in a language program approved by the appropriate language department as the equivalent of fourth-semester skill level.