Agricultural Technology Management and Education
Bachelor of Science
- Environment & Sustainability
- Physical & Space Sciences
- Communication, Journalism & Public Relations
- Education & Human Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal & Veterinary Sciences
- AED 301: Youth Leadership Development
- AED 405a: Principles of Career and Technical Education
- AED 438: The Teaching of Secondary School Agricultural Science
- Literacy advocacy
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.