Bachelor of Science
- Business, Economics & Entrepreneurship
- Communication, Journalism & Public Relations
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biological & Biomedical Science
- Animal & Veterinary Sciences
- ACBS 340: Race Track Marketing and Media Relations
- ACBS 345: Racing Laws and Enforcement
- ACBS 442: Racing Business Strategies & Global Perspective
- Bloodstock evaluation and sales
- Race horse training
- Marketing and public relations
- Racing regulation
- Race track management
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.