Bachelor of Science
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological & Biomedical Science
- Animal & Veterinary Sciences
- ACBS 316: Equine Reproductive Physiology and Management
- ACBS 431: Equine Nutrition and Management
- ACBS 370: Form and Function of the Equine Athlete
- Equine sales
- Stable management
- Veterinary health
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.