Bachelor of Science
- Environment & Sustainability
- Architecture, Planning & Development
- Culture & Language
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Psychology & Human Behavior
- ANTH 346: Clovis to Coronado: Archaeology of the Southwest
- ANTH 372: Critical Issues from Museums in the 21st Century
- ANTH 430: Ancient Greek Technology
- Museum and Artifact Conservation
Non-B.A. degree students may fulfill this requirement with one of the following options:
1. Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
2. Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
3. An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
4. In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.